The car park is located towards Lulworth Cove.
- If approaching West Lulworth from Wool or East Lulworth, follow the B3070 all the way through West Lulworth village down towards Lulworth Cove.
- If approaching West Lulworth from Winfrith Newburgh, head down to the village past Holy Trinity Church on your left-hand side to the junction with the B3070. Turn right onto the B3070 towards Lulworth Cove.
- As you approach Lulworth Cove, you will see the large car park on your right-hand side.
Please be aware that the overflow field is locked at 9pm.
Car Park Pricing
The car park is pay and display.
- All Day Parking (until 9pm or dusk) – £10.00
- Up to 4 hours – £5.00
- Oversize vehicles (Above 5.5m) – £15.00
- Motorcycles – £1.00
- Coaches must pay using the JustPark App – £22.00
Tickets purchased at Lulworth Cove are also valid at Durdle Door Standard, Newlands Meadow and Lulworth Castle.
There is no discount for Blue Badge holders
For more information see The Lulworth Estate or contact the Heritage Centre on 01929 400587.
Page last updated: 1 May 2021