West Lulworth Village Hall plays an instrumental part in West Lulworth village life. In normal times there are many regular users. The Post Office operates from here three mornings each week. The Badminton Group has now started meeting again on Friday evenings.
- Main Hall with stage – seating for up to 160 (in rows) or 100-120 (at tables)
- Function Room – seating for around 20 (at tables)
- Kitchen – well-equipped including oven, microwave and fridge with serving hatches to both the Main Hall and Function Room
|Main Hall||Function Room||Main Hall + Function Room|
|West Lulworth Residents||£8 per hour||£4 per hour||£11 per hour|
|Non Residents||£12 per hour||£6 per hour||£16 per hour|
Special rates may apply for private parties, weddings and full-day hire.
- West Lulworth Village Hall is located on Church Road, West Lulworth.
- Off-road parking for up to 20 cars is available at the front, rear and right-hand side of the hall
- There is an AED on the premises
- For further information visit the Village Hall Website
- The present hall was built in 1997 to replace the wooden hall erected in 1910 on Main Road.
Page last updated: 22 May 2021