Hambury Farm is situated south of Holy Trinity Church.
1851: Edward Randall, farmer of 300 acres employing 18
1861: Thomas Randall, farmer of 650 acres employing 16 men and 8 boys
An Order by the Land Commissioners in 1889 contained a schedule of two farms owned by Reginald Joseph Weld. These were the 713 acre Newlands Farm and the 474 acre Hambury Farm, both tenanted by Edward John Dent.
1901: Francis W Budden, age 35, farmer, born Morden, Dorset
In 1905, John White of Hambury Farm agreed to the football club using one of his fields.
1911: John White, age 75, farmer, born Axminster, Dorset
Page last updated: 10 October 2021