Home | Belhuish Farm | Burngate Farm | Hambury Farm | Lulworth Farm | Newlands Farm | St Andrews Farm | West Down Farm
William Longman was farming 400 acres and employing 9 men and 1 boy.
Belhuish Farm was transferred to West Lulworth parish from East Stoke parish on 24 March 1888, by Local Government Board Order.
Page last updated: 14 October 2021
Comments are closed.